Git Yer Tune On

Thursday, September 3, 2009

ASHLEY DUPRE "Moving on"

ASHLEY DUPRE is back and she is piiiissed. The "former" New York call girl and Eliot Spitzer whore, ASHLEY DUPRE is back and criticising those who continue to bring her down.

Starting with Eliot Spitzer, ASHLEY DUPRE feels he is moving on after the scandal but, for some reason, she feels she has not been given the same opportunities. Although the "former" whore for hire was offered several book deals as well as many chances to pose nude, the ex hooker feels she is above those offers. My guess is, she was holding out for more money.




All that aside, ASHLEY DUPRE still seems to be holding onto the dream that she can sing. In her Myspace page, ASHLEY DUPRE says "I am all about my music, and my music is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel." In her profile, ASHLEY DUPRE says "what destroys me, strengthens me." By the sound of that statement, either the ex hooker completely misunderstood the old saying or she is looking for more pain so she can "get stronger"




Your Ad Here

No comments:

HTBW-2008